Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Twi'lek Jedi

Well, it all started about 6 months ago when I meet a costumer at scienceworks who did a pretty awesome twi'lek X-wing pilot. Anyway I was inspired to try to do a twi'lek but was not sure about making the lekku and wasnt so sure of copying her idea and being an X-wing pilot, as "april storm" was already a pantoran x-wing pilot and it wouldnt make much sence if it was just the same costume with a different species.

The biggest problem was really the Lekku. I looked on ebay with no luck at finding anything reasonable. But i later found out through the rebel legion that Pam was "the" person to get your lekku from. http://chucrew.com/Twilek/Twilek.htm


Anyway, about two months later i had my Lekku, but needed the rest of the costume, for I had decided on a Twi'lek Jedi

No comments:

Post a Comment