Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Armageddon Melbourne 2009

Well this weekend was the first time I have ever been to a comic con kinda convention and it was totally awesome.

I have a few favourite memories from the weekend but on all it was the passion and outright talent exhibited by all the costumers that showed, and I was really only there for 4 to 5 hours on Saturday, so I'm sure there where plenty more that I didn't see.

Unfortunately I never got around to finishing (there is one in the works) a new costume for the event and showed up in my by now trusty Alema Rar, twi'lek Jedi which has served me well for a number of troops at science works. I shouldn't be disappointed as I still really love this costume and have worked out pretty much all of the kinks.

I think the think that I have most noticed with costuming is that not only is it very addictive, but the urge to try bigger, better, more elaborate costumes is very strong.



I will post a link to some pics just as soon as I figure out how from an iPhone.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment