Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Enter Imperial Storm Trooper TK 7334

I guess i have been very slack and haven't really updated my blog in ages. Well I have been too busy working on costumes and life in general and have kinda forgotten about it. But alas im here now.
The storm trooper costume is now complete and has been officially approved by the 501st as meeting its costume standards (or CRLs) as people call it, well it has been for a couple of months from writing this entry.

One of the fiddly things that I had to fix was the belt, which in my first ever attempt was made from plastic. This is unacceptable according to the new standards for 501st and must be made from canvas or a canvas/textured like material.

I made mine using a fire hose like webbing that I purchased from a leather supplier in Melbourne called Leffler. http://www.leffler.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment